Wednesday, April 22, 2015

10 Cheesiest Pickup Lines EVER

Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only 10 I see!

We've all heard them - those terrible pickup lines that you can't help but laugh at. April is National Humor Month, so the team at Dog Days Bar & Grill has decided to celebrate by putting together this list of the top ten worst pickup lines of all time. If you spend enough time at our waterfront bar at the Lake of the Ozarks, you're bound to hear some of these eventually!

10 Hilariously Cheesy Pickup Lines


1. I lost my number... Can I have yours?

2. Baby, if you were words on paper, you'd be FINE PRINT!

3. Are your legs tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all night!

4. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

5. Good thing I brought my library card... 'cause I'm checking you out!

6. Do you believe in love at first sight, or would you like me to walk by again?

7. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

8. Is your name Google? 'Cause you've got everything I'm searching for.

9. If I told said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

10. You're so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line.


Come Out To Dog Days And Try Out Your Best Line!


If nothing else, these hilarious pickup lines are guaranteed to get a good laugh! Come on out and show off your humorous side this month at Dog Days Bar & Grill, the Lake of the Ozarks' best waterfront bar. With a beautiful lakefront dock, amazing drinks, and delicious appetizers, we've got the perfect setting for you to test out your new lines!

To keep up with everything happening at the Dog, follow us on FacebookTwitter and check us out on Youtube.

Open 7 Days A Week!

1232 Jeffries Rd in Osage Beach ~ Mile Marker 19

Voted a top 10 water bar in the nation in 2010 and best waterfront restaurant at Lake of the Ozarks in 2011 by Powerboat

1 comment:


  1. pick up lines

    Welcome to EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.


    https://enjoyxoxo.com/

    ReplyDelete